Sharleen, from Amberley...
Chocolate Fudge Sugar Overload
My mother in law gave it to me as her son's favourite. I
changed it slightly as she added pumpkin seeds, nut and dried fruit. I wanted to impress my new husband so made it the way he likes it. 13 years later I still bake a batch every week. My friends husbands love this recipe. A great sugar overload!
- 8oz butter
- 8oz brown sugar
- 1T cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 packets of crushed wine biscuits leave some lumps
- 1/2 c sultanas (optional)
- Melt butter and icing sugar in microwave.
- Add in beatern egg and cocoa.
- Mix into crushed biscuits and sultanas.
- Press into sandwich tin and refergerate.
- Ice when cool with chocolate icing.
- Slice when cold.
|Serves||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|15 big slices||5 minutes||5 minutes|