Shem, from Auckland...
The Hershey Dream
When i first tried the "HERSHEY DREAM" i couldn't stop eating it. My mum and sister were both complaining about making it every time i asked for it so they finally decided to teach me how to make it. Now i can make it for myself whenever i feel like it and would love to share it with the rest of NZ so they can also enjoy this delicious rich dessert.
- 3 Packets of Oreo biscuits
- 200 - 250g melted Butter
- Layer 1:
- 3 Hansells chocolate mousse sachets
- 1 C Cream
- 2C Milk
- Layer 2:
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 1 can of Condensed milk
- gelatine (with water)
- Milk Chocolate drops
- Base - crush oreo biscuits, place in a bowl and add melted butter. Mix together. Press into a tin/dish. Place in the fridge while preparing layer1.
- Layer1 - Add all ingredients into a bowl. beat till thickened. Spread over the base and place back into the fridge while preparing Layer 2.
- Layer2 - In a cup follow the directions of making gelatine(should be on the box) leave to cool down. Beat cream cheese and condensed milk together. Add 2-3 T of gelatine(Make sure its not to hot) and mix with cream cheese and condensed milk. Spread over Layer 1.
- For the final touch evenly place milk chocolate drops over the top to give that chocolate hershey look.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour or longer to set