Margaret, from Marlborough...
Easy Scrumptious Choc Fudge Slice
This is an absolutely delicious and easy fudge slice that my kids and hubby ( big kid) rave about! I was passed down this recipe by a wonderful lady who used to cook it for all her children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and so forth, Have been making it ever since!
It takes me all of 10mins to make and never fails to please even the fussiest son!
I Usually double the mixture to do enough for the weeks school lunches.
- 125 gms Butter
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1 T Cocoa
- 1 Egg
- 1 t Vanilla Essence
- 1 Packet Round wine Biscuits
- Crush Biscuits roughly or how preferred, set aside.
- Melt slowly in a pot the Butter, Sugar and Cocoa until blended.
- Remove from heat and mix in Egg and Vanilla Essence.
- Pour over Crushed biscuits.
- Press into slice tin and place in fridge to set.
|Amount||Cooking Time||Prep Time|
|Approx 12 med depending on cut||N/A||10 Minutes|